a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on August 23, 2017 at 5:15 PM|
Learn how Dr. Rose teaches hospice workers to connect with patients in coma or other altered states of consciousness.
Thursday October 12, 2017
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
My guest, Dr. Ingrid Rose will share with us her years of experience exploring "far-out states of consciousness" in patients, such as coma, delirium, and dementia. Her teachings include tools and techniques for connecting with and interpreting signals from patients in those states. She is also the author of the book Doorways Into Dying: Innovative Teachings for End of Life, which describes how to connect with the dying to support them on their journey.
In this interview you will learn:
- How Dr. Rose became interested in working with patients who are near death
- The meaning of her term "comawork"
- Signals from comatose patients she uses to help establishe communication
- How others can learn this system of communication
- How comawork has been beneficial to dying or comatose patients and their families